Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The book called life....

Known as the page of happiness,
I am a part of the book called life,
I bring smiles to convex lips,
To a child, to a man, to a wife!

However much ironical it may seem,
A crying neonate brings bliss to parents,
All this has been indited on me,
The niceties of joy and joy of currents!

Here I turn, the page of sorrow,
The book called life contains me as well,
Thought of more than my positive counterpart,
I can take you to the doorstep of hell!

Equally ironic is the fact,
Someone's joy is someone's cry,
Gloomy nights,lackluster days,
Dolorous eyes sob until they dry!

Aloha, People call me time,
I turn the pages of the 'Life' titled book,
Be it merriment, be it gloom,
Nothing is forever, I pull the hook!

No Saint, No Doctor can heal like I do,
Absolutely no one on this terra firma,
More important is for people to realize,
Events occur fitting in with their karma!

So people
come, live and receive,
Page after page, until the book dies,
Encounter in life both sorrow and joy,
When beatitude knocks the door to wipe the cries!

1 comment:

  1. hey buddy the new post is unfinished atleast the last line. i know u dint finish the book but still the poem shd be finely finished one. and i liked it.

    ReplyDelete